Sunday, November 5, 2017

UPDATED: IS JEFF SESSIONS A DEEP-STATE PLANT?

I could not agree more with this video, Is Jeff Sessions (AG) a Deep-State Plant? Which is why I have posted it here onto this blog. BTW, I have been suspecting this well before seeing this video, and I did not realize that Sessions 'worked' with the Bush family, who are all 'pieces of crap!' I'd use stronger language, but you get the point.

And I also totally agree with the video pointing out the fact that Sessions worked in Congress as a US senator for 20 or so years. So, just 'where' does his allegiance lie with, Congress, or the president? I know how the Bush family operates very well. They have strong connections to the Clinton's, as the saying goes, "birds of a feather, flock together."

Both the Bush and Clinton families, belong in prison for their multitude of crimes against the United States of America, thus making them 'teasonous' scumbags, and that includes Fox news contributor (former Bush campaign manager) Karl Rove, who's grandfather was a Nazi, and many more, including Henry Paulson, and a Condelizza Rice, and a host of 'devils' including 'Dick Cheney,' and their ties to 9/11.

The Clinton's? I think we all know their many crimes, and crimes which STILL must be investigated! But need I say more than 'Clinton body count?'

Yes, Jeff Sesssion's is 'incompetent!' Of all the crimes he should be investigating, his first mistake was 'rescuing' himself from the fake Russian-ruse, and Rod Rosenstein (a Zionist devil) is also possibly worse than Sessions, and in my opinion, actually running the DOJ (Dept of Justice). Trump needs to replace Sessions- ASAP!

UPDATE: Roger Stone: Was Sessions a Leftist Plant All Along?

 * Note: while I this is NOT by any means an 'endorsement' of InfoWhores, whatsoever, from time to time, they do report 'some truth,' without 'speculation.' This is one of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment