Friday, June 24, 2016

Congratulations Britain and UK!

From the good decent people of America, who stand for freedom and sovereignty, I want to congratulate you on your Vote Leave victory!

Against all odds, and in the face of pure "fear-mongering" and the "staged-death(?)" of your MP which was so "perfectly timed" to turn the tide, so these mafia globalist elitist pigs, could keep the "status quo," and continue to suck your country dry, you stayed the course.

Obviously these "tyrannical goons" were obviously willing to go to all extremes, including the death of a MP member (shamefully) and exploiting her death to change your destiny.

But against all the odds, you did it (hearing Rocky theme song music in the background)!

I and many, many Americans are so PROUD of your heroic vote to chose your "own destiny." Congratulations, and all the best!!!

PS to my Scottish friends, your leadership has "failed you!" Looking at the polling, I see most of Scotland voted heavily to "remain" in the failed EU. I was so surprised! I 'thought' you wanted FREEDOM? I, as well as many Americans were in your corner when YOU had your referendum to "leave" Britain. What happened?

I cannot express enough how disappointed I and I'm sure so many others are in your majority vote to "remain" as slaves in the failed EU. You definitely need NEW leadership! Your leader is now on record as being on the "wrong side" of history. And for that, she needs to be removed, just as David Cameron will be removed! Short of that, you'll never experience the "thrill of victory," and what it means to be on the true side of a democratic freedom, unencumbered by bureaucratic red-tape which has left you at the mercy of an "un-elected" group of self-seeking technocrats who look for nothing but to enrich themselves at YOUR expense!

Come on Scots, get with the program! I say this will all love and deep respect, as I have a deep affinity and love of your beautiful country that can be so much more than just an arm of a dying tyrannical regime known as the EU. Having said that, I hope you will look into changing your leadership, or ask her some serious questions, such as "why would she want to remain as a slave?" This is NOT a person who should hold any place of influence, let alone "dog-catcher," for such a nation with a great history that has given humanity many great things. Throw that woman out of office for your own well-being, she has shown her "true alliance," and it is obviously NOT to the great Scottish people, but to herself, and her "masters." All the best (tell 'Nessie' I said hello)!

No comments:

Post a Comment