Friday, August 28, 2015

Virginia Reporter Shooting Story...aka Sandy Hoax 2.0!

Obama along with the likes of Michael (Scumbag) Bloomberg, and George Soros and Co. have made it so obvious that they are hell-bent from taking 'guns' out of the hands of people ie 'disarming America' (direct infringement of 2nd amendment), upon seeing this video, mind you I'd heard about it. Didn't bother watching the video for hours later.

Yet, upon watching it; I couldn't not even get through the entire video without having to 'freeze it,' every now and then due to some things that just did NOT 'add up!'

*NOTE: it's very late here. I just viewed a video on YouTube explaining this was 'fake,' something I'd already known. Nonetheless, great to know 'others are wide-awake' as well! So, due to the time, I'm simply 're-posting' my reply to the video stating this shooting was yet another hoax, rightfully so. And after (as seems to now always be part of the 'agenda,' family members are appearing on various nationally televised programs, and looking more like the 'zombie idiot' crisis-actors, with their lack or 'real sympathy.' I instantly knew at best, 'something was NOT right.

So here is my 'unedited reply' in agreement about this being yet another HOAX, or as I have called it; Sandy Hoax 2.0. God willing, I will be posting 'much, much more' on this blatant pathetic latest attmpt by Obama & co. to 'condition Americans' for 'controlled helpless society,' of these scum, for the scum, and to these scum! Again, being late here, forgive any grammar mistakes...

YouTube reply: (by me)

                   From the first time I watched this video "shooting," even before it ended- I had to pause it multiple times, in disbelief at how blatantly FAKE this video appeared!!! And now this!? I was waiting to 'see' the expressions of the 'relatives,' well...matched perfectly with all the other phony staged shootings! You'd think they (Obama, Soros and Co) would at least spend a little more money and get 'better actors.' Same M.O. big time! First off, being 'former military,' I don't see HOW you can 'miss your mark' that that distnce...2-3 ft? Then fired off 2 more shots (now up to 3), yet I did NOT notice '1' shot hit the target, until 'shot #3 or 4' which you can CLEARLY SEE 'shot the wooden floor!' as this "reporter was running." and the video 'ends.' Really? Even Alex Jones, (I'm a fan, but) couldn't see through this? Yet, he's so 'big into guns!' He couldn't have seen what I saw? He stated instead, 'well I've shot x.y and z animals' and they act differently after being shot. Some can continue on for several feet..." Maybe (I don't shot animals), but "THERE WOULD BE BLOOD!!!' Not 'one visible drop of blood?' Gee, BBC has their video 'confiscated' by some law enforcement agency. Gee, I wonder why? There's the fact, how could this guy walk up 'with no one's knowledge,' the expression on the 'interviewee' was no different than at best, that of someone having a 'skunk' near you, hoping it don't 'spray you.' The camera-man (not filming the 'interview'), the reporter's HIGH HEELS seemingly 'emphasized,' (best part of video, as that was a fine looking reporter, and high heels are sexy), and the fact this big bad 'shooter' had a perfect shot at her 'head/face,' yet, couldn't hit anything at so close? Had he have made any contact, "where was a drop of blood? Then she's running down the hall (in those sexy heels, lol) and it ends? Total 'Psy-Op!' And how can any 'relative,' or boyfriend do MULTIPLE interviews (not even being able to 'cry')? This is Sandy Hoax 2.0 plain and simple.              

Source: YouTube video. Hat tip; TeamWakeEmUp      

PS, please let me know what you think about what appears to be yet another staged attempt aimed at eliminating the 2nd amendment.                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment