Monday, August 24, 2015

Economic Advisor Harry Den' and His Pipe Dream!

I just got done watching an interview in the 'well known alternative media station,' carried nationally and globally. The guest, economic advisor Harry Dent. I'll just name the show, I do support them and have been proven correct time and time again. To all those who 'dismiss' it's creator Alex Jones, I suggest you do so at your own risk of losing a great deal of 'respect and credibility.' I have watched Jones since 2000, and he's not been wrong yet.

Be that as it may, not meaning to be 'side-tracked,' but a lot of 'main stream media,' (MSM) are going to appear as absolute fools, as Jones' research and guests have stated. Many of whom have appeared in MSM themselves. Side issue.

Okay, getting to the 'meat and potatoes.' At one point of the interview which was conducted not by Jones, but by co-host David Knight who arguably overall does a great job, though I do disagree with him more on some things, and less on other things than I do with Jones. I fall in between. Just a perspective in where I fall in. This may be all 'moot' to a non-listener, but for those who do listen, they'll understand. I am a 'political atheist.' I don't fall conveniently under these societal 'dressed up labels ie 'tribalism' in which the 'technocratic' and MSM,' via their think tanks and all the like would have you to be placed in. And don't allow yourself to be a 'victim' of this 'label/tribalism' type of mentality; look at what is going on nationally and globally right now! Spend 5 minutes of time in front of any news channel will prove me right.

At one point of the interview, the interviewer David Knight asked Harry Dent about Trump, or vice-versa, Dent brought up 'liking Trump' (for the most part). However, where Mr. Dent 'disagreed,' here is my point of contention...is when Dent stated regarding Trump's idea of "sending all illegal immigrants back to their native countries," Dent stated, he did not agree, stating, essentially that wouldn't be 'economically feasible.' Really?

At that point, I cannot express how much my 'blood pressure' shot through the roof in disagreement! Mind you, Mr Dent, proclaims to be the 'biggest reader on history.' Again, really? And he also 'studies cycles,' well Dent, I suppose you appear to me as though you are a 'economic deist' who thinks God just created the world, winding it up, and throwing it out into the universe, waved at it goodbye, and wished it 'good-luck,' as he (God) would leave it on its own. That is the 'theological' concept of 'deism,' and that is where MY 'specialty' falls in.

Not to belabor Dent's moot point dealing with his 'robotic theistic sounding cycles' which is my second point of contention with him, but it's fair to assume, he really is not half-way as intelligent as he would have himself wanting you to believe. I personally would LOVE to 'debate' this man given the chance, 'one on one,' regarding this 'cycle' garbage stating that "old jobs are replaced by better jobs historically speaking." Right. In some cases yes, but to what extent, and at what cost, Mr Dent? At the cost of those who are of a certain age where even 'retraining' would not be realistic,

Secondly, but not least of which is my main concern with Dr Dent's criticism of Donald Trump's 'immigration proposal,' of 'returning ALL illegal immigrants back to their destination of origin, which as a matter of policy is something I personally would favor, was would 'millions' of other American citizens, and those whom which have come to this great land of ours- the correct way!!!

Dent states, throwing them out would be 'unrealistic' due to the "cost" of such action. I would propose and argue that 'keeping them here would be a greater drain upon the economy and resources of our once prosperous land, which in case you've not heard- 'we're broke.' FACT. The facts speak for themselves ladies and gentlemen. Allowing those who 'willfully break our laws,' and to on top of that 'reward' criminal behavior is no immigration policy that can keep any country no matter how strong and powerful, as such over any length of time. Mr. Dent, you being of Jewish ancestry ought to know better, even after citing, Israel and several other countries as 'models' which we ought to emulate.

Let me remind Mr Dent, that Israel has some of THE most 'restrictive' and 'abusivie' immigration policies in the world!! I needn't even mention the 'wall' they have which makes the Berlin wall look like child's play, and such other practices. Yet, this is a 'model' or ought to be in the future for America. Really? Mr Dent, you may know certain aspects of 'ecomonic policy,' but in other matters, your 'arguments' do not pass the smell test.

No comments:

Post a Comment